Urology medicine for men, women, and children
Centrally located in Regency.
Urologists are physicians who specialize in urinary tract health for men, women, and children. Urologists also treat disorders of the male reproductive system and cancers of the bladder and urinary tract.
Urology medicine services include:
- Bladder control problems and overactive bladder
- Cancer of the prostate, bladder, kidney and urinary tract
- Enlarged prostate
- Male infertility and impotence
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract and kidney stones
Our urologists are able to take advantage of the latest surgery techniques, including the da Vinci robotic surgical system. This system provides your surgeon with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity and control. It requires only a few small incisions so you can get back to life faster without the usual recovery time needed following traditional open surgery.
Benefits to this type of surgery include:
- faster recovery and shorter hospital stays
- less blood loss
- minimal pain and complications
- lower risk of infection
- smaller incisions and less scarring
A few of the conditions treated by our urologists using the Da Vinci Robot include: