Speech therapy in Glenwood
Receive therapy near your home in southwest Iowa
The speech therapists at our Glenwood, IA clinic perform a comprehensive evaluation, treatment and follow-up services for a variety of communication or swallowing problems for people who may be recovering from a stroke or traumatic accident that changes their ability to understand or express their thoughts or needs.
Our trained speech professionals work with patients and families to provide education and therapy that maximize the individual's ability to speak, understand, reason, problem-solve and swallow.
Glennwood Speech Therapy services provided include:
- Augmentative/alternative communication (AAC) speech needs
- Chewing or swallowing difficulty (dysphagia)
- Cognitive-linguistic deficits, including impared reasoning, problem solving and memory
- Language impairment (aphasia)
- Speech impairment (dysarthia)
- Voice disorders (dysphonia), including laryngectomy