Occupational therapy close to you in west Omaha
Individualized treatment to help you regain independence
Occupational therapists in our west Omaha clinic help patients improve their performance of daily living skills, creating ways for individuals to live life to the fullest extent possible. Life skills include self-care, homemaking, vocational or work skills.
We offer OT services in our west Omaha clinic, Healthwest, just northwest of the 156th street exit from West Dodge Road.
Occupational therapists offer services such as:
- Retraining in activities of daily living
- Stroke recovery
- Hand and Arm Injury or Pain
- Orthopedics - specific upper extremity
- Pre- and Postoperative Orthopedic Surgeries
- Repetitive Trauma/Overuse Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Specialized hand splints