The patient portal at my.Bestcare.org
An online tool for managing your health
The patient portal at my.Bestcare.org can help you manage your health by bringing your electronic medical records and other resources to your fingertips. The secure online portal is available via desktop computer, mobile device or the HealtheLife app. It allows you to:
- Communicate securely with your health care team
- View your health information and electronic medical record
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Cancel and reschedule all appointments
- Access health system resources, including tools to find doctors and clinic locations
How do I sign up to use the patient portal for myself or for my loved ones?
Signing up for the patient portal has never been easier. There are three ways:
- If you are 19 or older and have your medical record number (available on a Methodist billing statement or by calling (402) 354-5410), you can self-enroll here. Note: Self-enrollment is not currently available for dependent children. If you are a parent or manage the health of a minor, talk to the child's provider during the next visit to receive an invitation to the portal.
- Talk with your Methodist provider or clinic staff about enrolling. You will need to present a valid photo ID. After you sign up, you’ll receive an invitation email with instructions to create your account.
- Call Methodist Customer Support Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at (402) 354-5410 to receive an invitation.
If you have questions about access for adult patients for whom you have guardianship or proxy rights, please discuss them with the patient’s provider or by calling Methodist Customer Support Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 402-354-5410.
Already signed up?
If you already have a Methodist patient portal account, you can log in here.
Who can answer my technical support questions?
- For answers to frequently asked questions about the patient portal, visit bestcare.org/signon.
- For help navigating the portal once you have access, call Methodist Customer Support Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (402) 354-5410. Leave a voicemail after hours and on holidays for a return call the next business day.
- For portal activation and access questions, or other issues that cannot wait for business hours, call Cerner Customer Support 24/7 at (877) 621-8014.
Download the HealtheLife app
With HealtheLife, you can get all the benefits of the patient portal through a convenient app on your phone or tablet.
Connect with Apple Health
Methodist patient portal users can now access important health data through the iPhone's built-in Health app. With Apple Health, information on immunizations, lab results, medications and vitals is stored alongside data about your activity, sleep, nutrition and more. Learn more about Apple Health.