Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
Adults and children who suffer from ear, nose or throat (ENT) problems can get excellent care through Methodist Physicians Clinic’s otolaryngology services.
Our board-certified ENT physicians can address all of the ear, nose and throat diagnostics and treatment you and your family may need.
Methodist Physicians Clinic ENT services also include facial cosmetic procedures, such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers, and facial reconstructive surgery.
Ear, nose and throat disorders
Otolaryngology focuses on disorders in the ear, nose, throat and neck. Although many of us think of hearing loss, sinus problems or ear infections when we think of otolaryngology, it encompasses much more.
Our otolaryngologists provide care for a wide range of disorders including those affecting:
- Speech and language
Specialized treatment for ear, nose and throat issues includes:
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Ear tubes
- Sinus and nasal surgery
- Removal of facial skin cancer and other lesions
- Facial reconstruction
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Thyroid surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of neck masses
- Evaluation and treatment of mouth and throat lesions
Aesthetic services include:
- Reconstructive surgery for conditions that may be present from birth, such as facial birthmarks, moles and protruding ears
- Plastic surgery for conditions that are the result of accidents, trauma, burns, previous surgery and skin cancer
- BOTOX® treatments aimed at reducing dramatic wrinkles around the eyes and between the brows
- Facial fillers, such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane, to address lines around the mouth and enhance the lips